Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello!

Hey there!

Glad you landed here. I'm gonna go ahead and be brave enough to assume that you're probably interested in taking up ballet but feel like that ship has sailed long time ago. Or maybe, you have just started, and are looking for other fellow adult beginners that make you feel like you're not alone in the world. Or maybe you're a professional ballerina with some extra time on your hands. In that case, I cannot begin to describe how jealous I am, ha! 

Anywho, I'm starting this blog today to share my personal experience as an adult ballet beginner, my challenges, my triumphs, my tips, my doubts. 

Hopefully I can somewhat inspire you guys or encourage you to pursue this beautiful art regardless of the fact that you weren't on pointe at age 12 (cause I totally wasn't). 


3 comments:

  1. Totally love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo, too. And I love your blog so far. I always love finding other 20 something ballet students. It's so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I know, that's why i started the blog in the first place... I know there are plenty of us out there who need to share their experiences as well so yay for 20 something ballerinas!

      Delete